Inside the Article
Check here PFMS scholarship 2021 list check at pfms.nic.in: PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021, Click here to apply for PFMS Scholarship 2021, PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 @pfms.nic.in, PFMS Scholarship 2021.
Applicants can check here PFMS Scholarship 2021 list check. Get to know every single data regarding PFMS here, on one single page. All necessary links to know PFMS Scholarship 2021 list and other things about the scholarship are available on this page. PFMS scholarship is best suited for students who have financial issues at their homes. If a candidate is facing any money-related issues then you can apply for this scholarship.
But candidates are required to fit in the eligibility criteria. Full Eligibility criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2021 list are available below. Scroll down the page to know PFMS scholarship status 2021 and much more on PFMS Scholarship 2021 list.
What is the PFMS scholarship?
PFMS provides opportunities for underprivileged students to go for higher education so all the applications who fill scholarship form can now check the PFMS Scholarship 2021 list. There are a lot of schemes. Applicants need to check out their eligibility and the benefits provided by the government.
Students whose family income is not enough to afford higher studies can apply for these schemes. The motto of the scheme is not to hamper the studies of students having caliber due to the financial status of the family. Just get your name in PFMS Scholarship 2021 List.
PFMS tries to provides this opportunity to various sections of the society including SC (Schedule Casts), ST (Scheduled Tribes), OBC(Other Backward Classes), General, Women. It avails extra privileges to physically impaired students. Some schemes began even from junior classes 8th. Also, it includes IITs, IIMs, NITs. Check below the PFMS Scholarship 2021 List.
Eligibility and steps to fill the application form.
Quick Insights of the Article
- Scheme Discussed: -Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship. Scheme Advantage: – Provides Scholarships to Students Having Financial Crises.
- Scheme for state/country: – All over India
- Eligibility Criteria: – Provided in Article
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official Website: –https://pfms.nic.in/
- Tollfree Number: – 1800 1118 111 [9Am To 9Pm]
- Helpdesk email helpdesk: -email@example.com for prompt support.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 list
Various Schemes Included Under PFMS are as follows: –
- Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Scholarship to Universities/College Students:
As the name suggests this Scholarship is for college or university students. when you name will come into the PFMS Scholarship 2021 List. you should have to take the action below.
The selection takes place based on class 12th results. Also, there are 41,000 Girls and 82,000 boys selected from each state board.
Students will be rewarded with a scholarship of Rs. 1000 at Graduation level for the first three years of your course and Rs. 2000 per month at the Post-Graduation level.
Now also if you are the student of a professional course then the student would get 2000 per month in the rest years of their course. The age eligibility for this scholarship is 18-25 years. if you have filled form when you’re age is not between 18-25 your name might not be in PFMS Scholarship 2021 List. Those students whose family earn less than Rs.6 lakh per annum can go for this scholarship.
- Student selected: – Based on class 12th results. [Top 20%]
- Age Limit: -18-25 years.
- Scholarship Money: -1000 per annum for graduation and 2000 per annum for Post-graduation.
- Family Earnings: – Should be less than 6 lakh per annum.
- Official Page: – http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
This scheme is for Schedule casts and Schedule Tribes aspirants. You must have passed class 10th to fill the application form for this Scholarship. Students going for class 11th and 12th classes or professional courses can apply for this.
There are several other allowances related to this scholarship like maintenance, study tour, etc. Also, special privileges are provided to disabled students. Family earnings of the students applying for this course should be less than 2.5 Lakh per annum.
- Student selected: – Class 10th Passed
- Category: – SC/ST applicants.
- Scholarship Privileges: – study tour charges, thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars, book allowance for students pursuing courses, book bank facility for specified courses, and privileges for students with disabilities.
- Family Earnings: – Should be less than 2.5 lakh per annum.
National Means cum Merit Scholarship
All students who have passed class 8th can apply for this scholarship. General category students must have an aggregate of 55% and the SC/ST category will get a relaxation of 5%.
Candidates have to pass State Level Exam in Mental Ability Test(MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). This is a 4-year scholarship. One will get 6000 rupees in a year.
This scholarship will only continue when the applicant will get 55% in the 9th and 60% in the tenth. Here also SC/ST Students will get a relaxation of 5 percent. It is easy for these candidate to get selection in PFMS Scholarship 2021 List.
- Student selected: – Class 8th Passed
- Category:- General/SC/ST applicants.
- Scholarship Privileges: – 6000 per annum for 4 years.
- Selection:- Based on Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
All class 8th passing girls from SC/ST can go for this one.
The scholarship period is for 2 years.
You will get rupees 3000/-. Also point to remember is that amount will be given when you cross 18 years of age. Hence, you need to continue studying class 9th and class 10th otherwise money will not be availed.
- Student selected: – Class 8th Passed Girls.
- Scholarship Period:-2 years.
- Scholarship Privileges: – INR 3000/-
Top Class Education Scheme for SC
This scheme is especially for the students studying in IITs, IIMs, NITs. If your family income is below 4.5 lakh per annum then one can apply for this scheme. But this facility will only avail for the students who’s name will come into PFMS Scholarship 2021 List.
There are a lot of advantages which students can take after applying for this scheme. These advantages include the complete tuition fee and other non-refundable charges.
Additionally, your Living expenses of Rs.2220 per month per student with books and stationery charges of Rs.3000 per annum per student. The student will also be provided the latest computer of about Rs. 45000.
- Student selected: – students studying in IITs, IIMs, NITs.
- Family Income:- below 4.5 lakh per annum
- Scholarship Period:-Till Course Completes.
- Scholarship Privileges: – Full Tuition fees and many other advantages.
Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
This is a 4-year scholarship for students of class 9th to 12th. but this will only provide you when your name will come into the PFMS scholarship 2021 list. One can know detailed information regarding this scheme using this link. http://socialjustice.nic.in/upgrade.php.
There are again a lot of advantages associated with this scheme like Rupees 25,000 will be given every year to the qualifying candidate. It is a great opportunity provided to SC students by the government.
Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
All OBC Students taking admission in class 11th and 12th are eligible for this scheme. Your family income should not exceed more than 1 lakh per annum. Get all related information on this scholarship in the link mentioned: http://socialjustice.nic.in/schemespro.php
PFMS Scholarship Status 2021
If the user is eligible then the application form needs to be filled with correct details. Every candidate needs to have a certain set of documents as mentioned below. Hence, the candidate needs to keep the following documents ready for filling the application form.
Important Documents for
*Note:- All documents must be properly scanned.
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- 10th/12th pass certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Fee receipt
- Residential proof
Easy Steps to Fill the Application Form
Down beneath are simple steps. Following them will lead to successful registration of your application of the PFSM Scholarship 2021 list.
Step 1- First of all users will browse for the Official Website of PFMS Scholarship i.e. https://pfms.nic.in/.
Step 2- On reaching the Homepage of the official page now users need to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” link provided.
Step 3 – Now you need to select the particular scholarship.
Step 4 – A new page will open up. Fill in all the details asked for.
Step 5- The user will now upload the essential documents
Step 6- Also, click on the submit button.
Step 7- You can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Check Payment Status for PFMS Scholarship 2021
To know your payment status applicant should visit the official page and then click on the Know your payment option that is made available on the homepage.
After this, the screen will ask for some details like account number and captcha code shows on the screen. At last click on Search Button and check out payment related updates.
Don’t do payment any where when even you name is in PFMS Scholarship 2021 List. Because there are many fraudsters who can ask money from you to get you scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
After checking the PFMS Scholarship 2021 list you can see how to fill renewal application form.
On the off chance that you need to renew your recently filled PFMS Scholarship Application then candidates must follow the steps given below: –
- The first and very common step is to visit the official site of PFMS (links availed above).
- On reaching the landing page, you are required to log in.
- A new page will be displayed. Sign in with your username and password.
- Select the renewal application form option given.
- Check the details and update the data on the application page.
- After this candidate will fill in the new details and update the form.
- Also, upload the documents and submit the form.
- You are advised to take a print out of the form for future reference.
Thanks for visiting this page. Any questions? Leave them in the comment section below.