Inside the Article
NSP Renewal 2021 log in with some easy steps : NSP Renewal 2021, Login for NSP Renewal, Click here to know about NSP renewal Steps, Easy steps to follow for NSP Renewal 2021.
Here is national scholarship portal renewal process is described with full details. The process of renewal is started and the students must be looking forward to a page where they can get easy access to the full procedure. Here on this page, one can get the complete procedure regarding NSP Renewal 2021 There are steps to Log in and then complete the full procedure without a single mistake. Hence all the students awaiting for 2020-21 scholarship renewal are mentioned to read and adhere to the points bestowed below.
For a step-by-step explanation scroll down the page. Also, there are chances that your form will get rejected if you will not fill in authentic information. Students hence should ensure that they are filling in all the appropriate information.
NSP Renewal 2021 Log in with Some Easy Steps
In order to begin the NSP Renewal 2021 process first of all visit the official website. The links are provided on the page. After this one can see the login button availed on the right side of the official page. A list will appear. Click on the NSP renewal 2021 button.
This will open a page asking for our credentials like application ID and password. Fill in the details. Enter the captcha code and press login.
A new window opens up. On the left side of the page, several options are going to appear. These include- Pre Filled Information, Check Your Status, Print Your Application, Change Password, Withdraw Application For Fresh Registration, Logout.
If you are interested in changing your password you can do it from these provided options. Also, you can withdraw the current application form and go for the new one. This ID Password will be deleted and you are then required to apply afresh.
Steps For NSP Renewal 2021
- For normal NSP renewal 2021 process. Click on the first option availed on the left side that is Apply For Renewal. A new page opens up.
- A new page having all your details will pop up. Your scheme name is written there accordingly.
NOTE:- If you are interested in changing your scheme then click on the withdraw the current application status. As a result, you can opt for a new scheme.
- The First Section of the form containing basic details cannot be altered. The second section gives you the facility to change a few details if necessary. This information includes:-
Annual Family Income, Email Id, Day Scholar, Hosteler, Present Class Year, Class Start Date, Previous Class Percentage, Admission Fees, Tuition Fees, Misc. Fees.
- After which student will upload the Important Documents:-
Simply click on upload and fill in the asked data, Certificate Number, Place Of Issue, Date Of Issue, Issued By. All these details are available on the documents you are uploading themselves. Hence read the domicile or another document and fill in the details asked before uploading. After which click on the Upload button.
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self Declaration Of Minority Community certificate by the students.
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous Academic Marksheet
- Fee Receipt Of Current Year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of the student.
- Income Certificate.
- Bonafide Of Institution.
All these documents are those which you uploaded last year. Except for the Income Certificate(valid for 6 months) and Bonafide Of Institution. Moreover, keep in mind to upload the same mark sheet of which you gave the reference in the form above.
- At last click on FINAL SUBMIT.
Following these steps will lead to the successful Renewal of your application form. Still, if you are having password or application Id issues you can read the next sections of this post.
Do renewal with this links – click here
Recover NSP Application Id And Password
- Visit the official Website.
- Note that NSP website 2018-19 is different as the website was changed. Hence one must log in accordingly.
- Click on Login Button.
- A new page appears. Click on “Forgot application ID?”
- This will open up two possible ways for application recovery.
- The first is the registered mobile number and the second is the bank account number. Choose one as per convenience.
For Registered Mobile Number:-
Enter the number and captcha code. Click Check application ID. Application Id will be sent to the registered number.
For Bank Account Number:-
Fill in your account number. Then fill in the Captcha code and at last snap check application Id. The Id will display on your screens.
FORGOT (NSP) National Scholarship Portal PASSWORD?
- For this, you need to have the application Id.
- If you don’t have to follow the above steps.
- Enter the application ID and Captcha Code.
- A five-digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Your date of birth will be the new password.
- Again Go to login and fill in the details you just got.
- New Password will be asked.
- Enter eight-character passwords with at least one character including special characters and letters of both upper case and lower case.
How To Edit National Scholarship Form After Final Submit?
After submitting your final form you can make changes. For this follow the following steps:-
- First of all login to your account. Enter the application Id and password. You will be able to see your form. [Ask the institute to mark your application marked defective]
- Click on the application form. Now edit the details as per requirements. Re-upload the documents.
- For more updates click on Update Registration Details. You are asked some details like;- Domicile state, Date Of Birth, Name of the student, etc. Fill accordingly. At last click on update.
How To Update Registered Mobile Number ON NSP?
If you have lost your previous mobile number then one can change the registered mobile number. So mobile no is important for NSP renewal 2021.
If students applying for renewal are facing issues because they have misplaced or forgotten the registered mobile number then follow the steps availed
- Log in to the official website. Click on the new registration button.
- A window will open up. Here you must click on Apply For Renewal.
- Prompt Box appears. Click on the Update mobile number button.
- You are then required to fill in some details.
- Application Id, Applicant Name, Mother Name, Date Of Birth, Old Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, and Captcha. Fill in the details as you filled while filling the application form.
- If you are still facing issues then you must call the help center. This is the helpline number:-01206619540. They will help you out. They will tell you the old registered mobile number.
- Click On Verify and Continue.
- Enter New Mobile Number.
- Snap-on submit. OTP will be sent on the new mobile number.
- Click on the confirm OTP button.
- The mobile number is updated successfully.
NSP Registration form 2021
It is necessary for candidates to register on the official portal then only one can further go on with the application form submission followed by NSP login on the user dashboard. And it is necessary that you must register and once you got the scholarship only then you can renew it. So NSP renewal 2021 will be only for the students who got the NSP scholarship 2021.
Steps for hassle-free application are mentioned below-
Here you can apply online for NSP 2021
Documents Required For Registration
The documents required for NSP registration are: -Qualification documents, Aadhaar card, Passbook, Domicile certificate, Caste certificate, Income certificate, Bonafide certificate from School or Institute.
Any unauthentic documents will lead to the dismissal of your application form. Hence please carry authentic ones. Also, scan them properly. The documents should be readable. Make sure you have these documents before filling the application form.
Steps For NSP Registration Process
Step 1: Start off by visiting the official website of NSP for registration (National Scholarship Portal).
Step 2: Head on the ‘Search for Institute’ button to make sure that your Institute is registered beforehand.
Step 3: Unfortunately, if your institute is not registered, then you have to contact the institute authority to ask them to register on the portal first.
Step 5: Move to the ‘New Registration’ button.
Step 6: Make sure to thoroughly read all the guidelines and then proceed by clicking on “to continue”.
Step 7: All the mandatory details marked with an asterisk ‘*’ are needed to be filled, move on to the ‘Register’ button after mentioning all the details.
Step 8: Applicant will receive, a unique application ID and password on the registered mobile number.
Step 9: It is mandatory to verify OTP to proceed that will be received on your registered mobile number then you alter the password as per your liking.
Step 10: A user dashboard will be opened from where you can click on to ‘Application Form’ where you have to upload all the required credentials as mentioned on the website.
Important- Document uploaded once cannot be altered thereafter. So, make sure to fill in the details carefully or it may lead to application denial.
Know About National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal was launched under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology by the Government of India. And it also has facilities of doing online nsp renewal 2021. providing exclusive scholarships to SC/ST/OBC and other minority students. Check out the NSP registration form to apply for Central sector schemes, so the applicants interested in scholarship opportunities must apply, starting from (dates will be dispensed soon), for nsp renewal 2021 application.
Thanks for visiting this page. If you have any questions and queries you can leave them in the comment section below. We will try to respond to all your issues.