Inside the Article
NSP Registration Form 2021 | NSP Login 2021 for School, Institute, and College: Full procedure and recent news related to nsp registraion form 2020-2021 available below. We will introduce you all to the basic details related to NSP registration form 2021. As the readers know the National Scholarship Portal is for the backward students for India and this will include SC/ST/OBC and many other backward classes. So, if you are the one looking for detailed data like registration dates, last date, previous year dates then read this page till the end.
Check out the NSP registration full procedure and important documents required to complete the process successfully. Separately know more about the procedure for application submission, nsp registration form 2020 and NSP login for School, Institute, and College.
NSP Registration Form 2021
The registration process for nsp registration form 2020 will begin only when you will have certain documents ready. Each one of the candidates needs to keep the following documents while you are filling nsp registration form 2020.
Essential Documents for Registration Process 2021
- All the education-related documents
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- Student’s Account Number.
- IFSC Code of the bank.
- Aadhaar Card or an alternative scanned copy of Bank passbook.
- If the student has applied or will apply in a school other than this own state then it is necessary to have a bonafide student certificate from the institute or school.
To fill nsp registration form 2021 – click here
In case if students do not have a bank account, still they can fill nsp registration form 2020 and they can give their parents an account number. Also, if a student fails to have an Aadhar card then an alternative is there. Students can use Bonafide student certificate from school or institution.
NSP Registration Form 2021 for School
For school students will perform the same common steps as given in the above section of this page to fill the nsp registration form 2020. Keeping all the documents and important points in hand students can start the registration process.
Guidelines for NSP Registration Form 2021
The form will ask the applicant to fill in some blanks. The candidate must fill the form correctly. If the child is below 18 then the student’s guardian or parents will fill the form with the correct credentials.
- Student Name: –The parents and applicants need to write the correct spelling of your name according to your old educational certificates.
- Date of Birth: –Fill in your date of birth according to your educational certificates. This is a necessary column and therefore candidates should check before filling. No assumptions should be there.
- Domicile State: –The applicants here will fill the state with Permanent residence of the student. It is mandatory to provide Domicile State correctly to prevent any inconvenience in the future because the ‘Application ID’ that will be provided will be as per the domicile state mentioned. Once submitted, the domicile state cannot be altered in the future under any conditions.
- Scholarship Category for School Student: –This is the column where you have to choose the class and the associated scholarship with it. For example, it can be a Scholarship scheme for Pre-Matric that is students studying in Class 1st to Class 10th or it can be for students studying in Class 11th and Class 12th.
- Mobile Number: –This should be a valid number as the applicant will get the OTP (One Time Password). Students not having mobiles can use their parent’s mobile number. But only two students can use one number.
- Email Id: –Provide a valid email.
- Submit a scanned copy of the documents required for identification
Aadhar Card for Identification
The applicant needs to fill in the correct Aadhar number. If the candidate does not have the Aadhar card then a bonafide student certificate is mandatory. One Aadhar card means one registration.
After reading the above information it is quite simple to fill the nsp registration form 2021. Fresh applicants are being accepted for NSP 2021.
First hand, it is necessary for candidates to register on the official portal. After this only one can further go on with the application form submission and other things like NSP login on the user dashboard.
Steps for hassle-free application are mentioned below-
Step 1: Start by visiting the official website of NSP for registration (National Scholarship Portal). All-important links are made available here.
Step 2: Head on the ‘Search for Institute’ button to make sure that your Institute is registered beforehand.
Step 3: Unfortunately, if your institute is not registered, then you have to contact the institute authority to ask them to register on the portal first.
Step 4: Move to the ‘New Registration’ button.
Step 5: Make sure to thoroughly read all the guidelines and then proceed by clicking on “to continue”.
Step 6: All the mandatory details marked with an asterisk ‘*’ are needed to be filled, move on to the ‘Register’ button after mentioning all the details.
Step 7: Applicant will receive, a unique application ID and password on the registered mobile number.
Step 8: It is mandatory to verify OTP to proceed that will be received on your registered mobile number then you alter the password as per your liking.
Step 9: A user dashboard will be opened from where you can click on to ‘Application Form’ where you have to upload all the required credentials as mentioned on the website.
Important- Document uploaded once cannot be altered thereafter. So, make sure to fill in the details carefully or it may lead to application denial.
It is essential to upload scanned documents when the scholarship is for more than 50,000 rupees.
If it is less than 50,000 rupees then credentials should be submitted to the required authority.
Scholarships and dates are displayed on the official page. So, don’t get late to fill the nsp registration form 2020. For that, you have to keep on visiting the page from time to time. Schemes available are Central Schemes
UGC/AICTE Schemes, State Schemes. States Included are
- Arunachal Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar
- UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- UT of Ladakh
NSP Registration form 2021 for Institute
What should be the procedure for nsp registration form 2021 submission? Might be there are some changes
- Readers will first visit the official website.
- On reaching the page click on the institute login button.
- A form will open up asking for details like: –
- Choose academic year
- Type your user ID
- Then enter password
- Enter the displayed captcha code
- Click on to login
- You will be headed to your profile
- A dialogue box will present in front of your screen. Click on ‘Ok’ on the dialogue box.
- Now the user has to upload the credentials of the institute’s Nodal officer.
This step will be fulfilled, by clicking on to choose the file and selecting the image. Be careful while uploading the image as it has to be in jpeg or pdf format and should not be larger than the 200kb size otherwise it will be declined.
After which the applicant has to fill in some other essential details as follows
- Institute name.
- Are you willing to change the name as per AISHE/DISE directory in NSP
- Institute nature.
- Affiliated board/university name.
- Total student strength in the institute.
- Institute address.
- Institute state.
- URL of the institute’s website.
- Head of institution detail.
- Details regarding designated Institute Nodal officer for NSP.
- OTP: An OTP will be received at the registered mobile number, so make sure to provide an authentic mobile number to receive OTP. Enter the OTP in the OTP box and enter the further required fields.
- Reference ID: After final submission, a reference ID will be generated and will be on its way to the district Nodal officer
- Print Out: Take out the copy of the application and take it to the district nodal officer, where it should be signed and stamped to complete the NSP registration procedure.
NSP Registration Form 2021 For College
To Register School/College with the National Scholarship portal follow the steps below: –
Official Portal>Services>Check that your school/college is already registered beforehand or not. The registration form will be displayed on your screen. Fill all the required fields to proceed with your application.
I. Enter Nodal Officer Profile :
Here the applicant will be asked to enter Officer Name, Designation, Email, landline number with STD Code, and contact number.
II. Institution Details :
Now you are required to Select Institution Category, Name, State, District, Location – Rural or Urban, College Type, Management Type, Affiliating University State, and Select Affiliating University Name
III. Address for correspondence :
Enter City, Select State, Select District, Enter Pin Code, and Verification Code. Now enter the code being shown in the image. At last click on the “Submit” button.
NSP Login 2021 | How To Login For NSP 2021?
- On the official portal click on the login button.
- Applicants will get the login button on the rightmost corner of the page.
- On clicking choose the right login option.
- Fresh 2020-2021 or Fresh 2019-2020 or Fresh 2018-2019 or Fresh 2017-2018 Or it can be of Renewal 2020-2021 or Renewal 2019-2020.
- After which enter your correct Application Id, Password, Captcha Code, and log in.
Thanks for visiting. You can leave your questions in the comment section below.