Inside the Article
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021 Login Here Now – Madhya Pradesh state government took an initiative to grant scholars the economic aid to carry on with their learning. If you are looking for the details of the MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021, then you are on the right page. All the details about Registration, acceptability conditions, online application, and more are written in the article ahead.The major beneficiaries of these programs are the post-matric learners enrolled in the educational institute listed under the scheme.
No fee is charged from the person for the application of any program so beware of the false sites charging any kind of registration fee.
This program is only for the pupils having permanent residence in the MP, anyone outside the state cannot apply for this scholarship.
Official portal link: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021 Log in Here Now
Scholarships enlisted in the program are given in the article below. And detailed about every thing which is needed for MP scholarship portal registration 2021. There are 5 schemes for which you can apply online through the portal. The applicant can enjoy the favors granted only from one scholarship at a time.
Scholarships stated under the program
- Mukhya mantri jan kalyan yojna (MMJKY)
Children whose parents are recognized under the ‘Shram vibhak’ of the MP state are the acceptable candidates. If you are enrolled in any polytechnic/Diploma/ITI/Medical educational institute recognized by the government of India, then all your expenses including entrance fee, hostel fee, college fee, mess fee are paid by the central/state government.
- The registration process for 2020-21 starts from 1-7-2020 and the last date to apply is 15-06-2021.
- Helpline number: 0755-2551698
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official MMJKY portal link: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/SambalScholarship/
Post matric scheme (OBC)
Pupils belonging to the OBC group and whose family annual income is not more than Three lakhs rupees only get full reimbursement fee.
For others, benefits granted under the scholarship depends on the,
- Educational Institute
- Annual family income
- Course fee
- Fees capping
Post Matric scholarships (SC)
For this scheme too the benefits granted to the awardee depends on,
- Educational Institute
- Annual family income
- Course fee
- Fees capping
Post-Matric scholarship (ST)
ST scholars whose family income is up to Five Lakhs rupees only get 100% reimbursement for their fees. Scholars whose family income is between INR5,00,000-6,00,000 get 50% reimbursement for their fees.
Mukhiya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna (MMVY)
As per the guidelines of this scheme pupils who have secured more than 70% marks in their 12th standard (central schools) and more than 85% marks (C.B.S.E & I.C.S.E Schools) will be awarded a sum decided by the State/Central government. Plus some allowance will be granted by the state government for their higher studies.
Benefits of mp scholarship:
|JEE Mains||Scholars who secured the rank within 1,50,000 will be granted 100% fee reimbursement.|
|NEET||Allowances granted to students admitted in central/state government MBBS/BDS educational institute.
Also includes private institutes within MP.
|Law||Admitted in institutes by clearing CLAT or any other entrance of recognized institute including Delhi University.|
|UG, PG, Integrated program||Any under graduation, postgraduation, and integrated program by an institute recognized by the government of India.|
|Any other diploma/Polytechnic course||Admitted in any polytechnic/diploma institute inside MP recognized by the state government.|
MP Scholarships 2021 | Eligibility criteria
To get accepted as the scholarship awardee first you need to meet the conditions stated by the government. And then you can do registration at MP scholarship portal registration 2021. Some of the conditions are fundamental for all the scholarships but some are specific for the particular scholarship. To get familiar with the conditions for being accepted go through the details provided here.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Above 70% in 12th standard (for state government schools) and 85% (for C.B.S.E & I.C.S.E scholars) (For MMVY).
- Family annual income-
- Within six lakhs (MMVY & MMJKY)
- Within three lakhs for 100% reimbursement (Post-matric scholarship scheme, OBC)
- Within five lakhs for 100% reimbursement and between Five lakh and six lakh for 50% reimbursement. (Post-Matric Scholarship, ST)
- The aspirant parents must be recognized under the labor department of Madhya Pradesh. (For MMJKY).
- The aspirant must be admitted to the recognized educational institute for any of the programs listed below, (if applicable)
- Integrated program
For JEE – Should have secured the rank within 1,50,000 for 100% reimbursement of the fee.
For Medical- Enrolled for MBBS/BDS program through NEET merit in any private/government educational institute.
For Law- The aspirants must have cleared CLAT or any other recognized university entrance.
MP Scholarship Portal Registration/login – Step wise Process
Before logging in you need to register your-self for MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021. And after that you can have some access of your profile and only after that you can apply for MP Scholarship.
In order to have access to all the perks granted by the scholarship, the first step is you need to register yourself on the official scholarship portal. Go through the details given down for the hassle-free registration process.
- Search for the official portal via link http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
The home page of the scholarship portal gets displayed on your desktop screen.
- Move on to the ‘Student corner’ stating several options below it. Select the option for ‘Register Yourself’.
- You will be headed to the new page for registration, where you can apply via aadhar card registration or KYC.
- Or the candidate can fill in the details you are asked to i.e.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Contact Number
- After the successful completion, you will be given the application id and the password.
Application ID and the password provided to you is for future login purposes.
For Registration of MMVY and MMJKY schemes
- Go to the scholarship official portal.
- Move to the ‘Online Schemes on the portal’ and select the scheme you wish to apply.
- The home page of the scheme will get displayed on your monitor.
- Scroll down and select ‘register for the scheme’, you will be headed to the new page displaying the registration form.
- Fill in the mandatory details you are asked to. Then click on the ‘Check Form Validations’.
For MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021 – click here
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2021 Checking Application Status
After registering with the portal the user can log in to the portal by entering their Application ID and the password you get at the time of registration.
- Applicants will first open the official scholarship site.
- Move on to the ‘Online Schemes on the portal’ and select the scheme you applied for.
- You will be headed to the new page.
- Scroll down through the page, you will see the option for checking application status, press on that.
- A new page for logging in gets displayed on your screen.
- Enter the ‘username’ and the password. Also, the captcha code is given in the box down.
- Hit on the login button and the user’s dashboard gets displayed on your screen where you can check it.
Recover Password for MP scholarship Portal Registration 2021
In case the user has forgotten the password, he/she can recover it by going to the login window. In the login window, you will find the option to recover the password. On the page for recovering the password, you have to enter,
- User name/applicant ID
- Mobile number
Only provide the authentic registered mobile number cause the One-time Password (OTP) will be forwarded to you via text.
Important Documents for MP Scholarship Portal Registration
To be accepted as a participant for the scholarship, you need to submit all the mandatory documents. If the candidate doesn’t submit the required documents then his application can be declined by the authorities.To know about the documents to keep in handy while applying, go through the list provided down,
- Educational documents
- Caste certificate
- Domicile of MP
- Income certificate of parents
- Resident proof
- Passport size photograph
Some more schemes listed on the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal
Awas Sahayata Schemes-
- Awas Sahayata yojna (SC)
- Awas Sahayata yojna (ST)
Schemes of Higher Education Department-
- Gaon ki Beti yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Scholarship for Ph.D. Research
- Maharishi Valmiki scheme
- I.T.I General/OBC students scholarship scheme
- Merit Scholarship scheme
- P.E.T.C. free training scheme
- The welfare of unskilled labor scheme
MP Scholarship portal | Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal 2.0
MP scholarship portal was established for the smooth flow of scholarships and their easy management. Where you can do MP scholarship portal registration 2021 now. This also helped in increasing the transparency between the consumers and the organization.
Uses of scholarship portal
- The aspirant can easily apply for scholarships from the comfort of their home if the online application facility is available for the scheme.
- The portal is constantly updated with the new schemes launched by the government and other important news and hence any news cannot be missed.
The list of services available in the portal
- About institutes, Course, fee
- Searching Student record
- Recover password
- Calculating one’s scholarship
- Tracking application status
- Details about government and non-government hostels
Bank/branches IFSC code
- Sending a request for adding branch/ifsc codes
- Viewing the branch IFSC code
- Checking the IFSC code
- By 10th Board roll no.
- By name and DOB
- By samagra ID
Counseling for admissions
Check details about – NSP Scholarship 2021
Thanks for visiting our page if you have any queries leave down in the comment box. We will answer them as soon as possible.