Inside the Article
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 West Bengal Apply Online : Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021, Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme West Bengal Online Apply, Click Here to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021, Get details about Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021, How to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021.
All the aspirants searching for the details about the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 are on the right page. All the details about the scheme are given further in the article. Read until the end to get to know about the conditions, procedure, guidelines, scholarship money, and much more. The only beneficiaries of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 are the girls of the age group 13 and above. This program is an initiative taken by the West Bengal Government for the benefit of teenage girls.
This program grants economic aid to the females coming from economically background families. Kanyashree Scholarship accepts application from all the groups i.e. SC/ST/BC/General and others. Any female aspirant can apply for this scholarship if they fall under the acceptability conditions. No district is forbidden under this program in West-Bengal. Hence, helps in prohibiting child marriage up to the legal age.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 West Bengal Apply Online
In this section, there are details regarding the nature of scholarship, the kind of scholarship, and the economic aid provided to the beneficiary. Right now there are two kinds of active scholarships granted under the scheme. That is:
- Annual Scholarship
- One time grant
If you meet all the stated conditions then you will be granted INR 500 per year under this program. The aspirant can only get enrolled if her age group is 13-18 years.
One time Grant:
If you meet the stated conditions then an amount of INR 25,000 only once, will be granted to you under this program. You can only enroll if your age is 18 at the time of application.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme| Eligibility criteria
To get enrolled and access the benefits of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021, the aspirant must meet the conditions stated by the benefactor. Norms for getting accepted vary between the two scholarships listed above.
Read the content written down to become familiar with the conditions stated for the Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme 2021.
For Annual Scholarship:
- Only the applications from the age group 13-18 years are acceptable.
- The beneficiary name should be enlisted in an educational institute/University/College/Madrassah/Vocational training center.
- It’s only for the learners of class 8th or above.
- The maximum family income should not exceed the limit of One Lakh Twenty Thousand yearly.
Relaxation for annual family income is available for the cases stated down,
- For the person with 40 percent or exceeding disabilities.
- If the aspirant is an orphan.
- If the aspirant resides in a home registered under the Juvenile Justice Act of 2000.
One time grant scholarship:
Only the females of age of either 18 or 19 years can apply for the scheme.
*The rest of the conditions are the same as the Annual scholarship one
Important- Only unmarried females with permanent residence in West Bengal are accepted as the awardee.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme| Important Documents
There are some vital documents that the applicants need as proof. Only after the submission of these credentials, you will be accepted as a beneficiary of the scholarship.
A list of needed documents is written down.
- Birth Certificate granted by municipal or panchayat authorities.
*In case, the applicant does not have a birth certificate, she can provide the credentials from the current educational institute. But the birth certificate must be submitted for the renewal of scholarship of the succeeding year.
For a one-time grant scholarship, the birth certificate is mandatory.
- Marital status statement
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of residence in-home registered under the Juvenile Justice Act of 2000 (if applicable)
- Statement of the deceased of both parents with their death certificate (if applicable)
- Passbook copy
*Note* The only proof of unmarried status is needed at the time of the renewal of the scholarship. The rest of the credentials are needed for the first-time registration of the scholarship.
The credentials provided have to be authentic in nature or else it may lead to the declination of the application.
Having a bank account is mandatory for the applicant, if the passbook is not available, the applicant can give a letter granted by the bank with the details;
- Account Holder’s name
- Account number
The letter should be signed and stamped by the bank manager.
Only the female or mother can be assigned as the nominee of the applicant’s bank account.
Application Process for Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme 2021
The mode for the first time application process for any of the scholarship is offline. And similarly for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 this process is online and offline both.
To get the application form the aspirant should contact the educational institute authorities/district/block offices. The application forms are dispensed free of cost to the applicants.
Preprinted application forms are dispensed by the
- Educational institutes
Portal generated application forms are dispensed and printed by the educational institutes themselves and are made available to the applicants in need.
Educational institutes are granted money for each uploaded and scanned document.
The annual scholarship is referred to as the K1 and the one-time grant scholarship is referred to as the K2.
Educational institutes are responsible for the uploading of scanned application form with mandatory documents to the e-portal.
The applicants should be granted a copy of the ID card with Kanyashree bangle.
Educational institutes are responsible for the safekeeping of the copy of the application and certificate.
Applicants can utilize the Application form id for checking the application status, till she is provided with the Kanyashree ID.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 Renewal
The renewal procedure for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 is completely online and should be done by the responsible educational institute. The renewal of the scholarships of the existing beneficiaries is done by the Bulk Renewal module in the e-portal.
The beneficiary must grant the proof of unmarried status at the time of renewal.
Know here about NSP Scholarship
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Checking Application Status
To track your application status, you should use the Application form id or the Kanyashree id granted to you. Follow the steps listed down to track the application status,
- Search for the official scholarship portal in your search engine through the link https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/, the home page of the official scholarship portal gets displayed on your monitor’s screen.
- Scroll down the home page, an option of ‘track application status’ is visible, press on that option.
- A new page will appear on your screen stating “track application status’ on the top of the page. Fill in the details you are asked to. The details that you have to enter are as follows;
- Year – Select the year of application
- Type of scheme- Select from Annual scholarship (Renewal) and One-time grant (Upgradation)
- Applicant id- enter the applicant id or the Kanyashree id you are granted
- Date of birth- enter your date of birth (D.O.B should match the D.O.B you mentioned at the time of application.)
- Enter the captcha code written in the box.
After entering the details, press the submit button at the bottom. You will be headed to the user’s dashboard where you can the application status of the scholarship you applied for.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme – Track Applicant ID
If you still haven’t got your applicant id then you follow the steps listed down to track your applicant id. Applicant id helps you with your login into the portal to track the application status of your scholarship or Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021.
- Search for the official portal by the link https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/, the home page of the portal will get displayed on your screen.
- Scroll down the home page and press the option for ‘Track application status’. A new page will get displayed on your screen for tracking the application status.
- On the option asking for your applicant id, there is a ‘click here’ option, press on that and you will be headed to the new page with ‘Track applicant id’ written on the top of the page.
- Enter the details you are asked for. The details that you will be asked are as follows;
- Select district
- Select block
- Select school or
- College/vocational training institute
- Type of scheme
- Date of Birth
- Form serial number
- Enter the captcha code written in the box on the left side of the page.
- Press on ‘submit’ after entering the complete details you are asked to.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme & Kanyashree Prakalpa Portal
The benefactors of the scholarship had designed the scholarship portal devoted to the work related to the scholarship. This portal was developed in the year 2013 by the National Informatics Center, West Bengal.
Right now there are more than 57 lakh girls enlisted under the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021. The home page of the portal comes in handy for tracking the application status and to get the details about the scheme and any news regarding the scholarship.
The people that come under the working or inner circle of the scheme can log in and upload the scanned applications online through this portal.
Thank you for visiting our page. You can leave your queries down in the comment box. We will respond to them as soon as possible.